Followers

Herbalife Extravaganza Bangkok 2011

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Why herbalife?&@#!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Salam and hello to all readers=)
Have you had your shake today?
WELCOME TO MY BLOG, HERBALIFE FOR ALL as it says INNER & OUTER NUTRITION FOR EVERYONE. EVERYONE! (young and old, man and woman, even baby and kids)

Okay, here we go!!
Why Herbalife?
You wanna know why?
This is why=)

I was introduced to herbalife by my sponsor ladyship atie  who brought me to an eye opening event, SPECTACULAR 2011. At first, i refused to go due to my financial problem but her sincerity had touched my deepest heart that i felt she was very serious to let me see that i can change my life. So by believing her, i just attend the event and now I really thank her for bringing me there cause it changed the way i see life.
THANK YOU SO MUCH K ATIE. I LOVE YOU SIS. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU=)

k atie, my sponsor and her tunang, yus=P

Right after SPECTACULAR, i decided to become senior consultant. It was not an easy decision though but I decided to give it a try. I still remember, it was january 21st when i purchased that 500 vp products.
The best part of it was the experience of asking every single person that you know for money to start a business. Some believe you, most of them doubt you. Thanks to all cause from here I learn how to walk my talk=)

To cut in short, NOW I FALL IN LOVE WITH HERBALIFE. THE COMPANY, THE PRODUCTS, THE PEOPLE AND EVERYTHING IN HERBALIFE IS FUN!
And from now on, I PROMISE MYSELF, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP HERBALIFE, CAUSE THIS IS WHERE I WANTED TO BE,  A PLACE WHERE YOU FINALLY EARN WHAT YOU'RE WORTH! THANK YOU ALLAH, THANK YOU HERBALIFE=)

My WHY Herbalife?
(hahaha, sorry dah melalutkn=P)

1. Who am I before herbalife? I was nobody. I was just a college dropout.
-I cannot quit herbalife until I become SOMEBODY to myself, my family, sahabats, frens and others.

2. Mak, Abah, Emma, Nyna, Adek, Dila
-I wanna give them happiness, health and financial freedom. I wanna compensate what I've done to them. Soon, we'll be a happier family=)
 
3. Degree in Business Administration
-January 2012, I wanna continue my study at Open University Malaysia fully covered by me, inshaAllah. ameen=)

4. RM80K debt
I will pay you soon pet, and prove to you that i can succeed too=)

5. Family in Indonesia and the ummah
I wanna be rich, so that i can share it with my family and the ummah. They deserve a better life! Cause 'kemiskinan boleh membawa kepada kekufuran'.
Last but not least,

"IN HERBALIFE, THERE ARE NO FAILURES, ONLY QUITTERS AND I DONT WANNA BE ONE"

People, pray for me yea=) Thanks!






 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say;)